Security 1st Title has been monitoring the appropriate sources for accurate and up-to-date information. As things evolve, we are actively monitoring the situation, assessing risks, and working with our teams to implement any necessary changes to ensure the highest level of safety.
As changes occur, we will update our communication channels or send notifications as necessary. Please find our latest information below.
Updated: Monday, February 22, 2022
BUSINESS PROCEDURES UPDATE
We continue to monitor the local health concerns due to the variants of COVID-19. Because the safety and health of our team and our customers is a top priority, we are updating our business procedures in accordance with the CDC’s recommendations.
Please Note: Our closing rooms are open to all parties of a transaction. In effort to keep our staff healthy and offices open, we still request you wear a mask and social distance while in our offices.
These procedures will remain in effect as of Monday, February 22, 2022, and until further notice is provided.
- Should contact us by phone prior to closing if:
- They have experienced any illness symptoms. These symptoms are not limited to; fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Suspect that they have been exposed to someone with a respiratory virus, such as, Coronavirus (COVID-19), RSV, Flu, etc.
- Have health concerns in general, and we will make special arrangements for the closing.
- Will be asked to wear a face mask in public areas of our facilities.
- Will be required to stay home if they experience any illness symptoms, especially if associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Will be wearing a mask and social distancing within the office when possible.
- May wear gloves as a preference, but all staff wash hands and utilize hand sanitizer multiple times throughout the day, including before and after each customer interaction.
- Our closing staff will remain at the recommended safe distance from all parties, at all times, to perform the closing and notarize the documents in the room.
- Are open for business to support the products and services we provide.
- Access may be limited for our staff to maintain the recommended social distance
- Will continue to accept executed contracts and earnest money. Please utilize drive-up windows, and drop boxes, where available.
- Will continue to be frequently cleaned and disinfected, with special attention and treatment given to high traffic areas.
- Will have face masks available for any visitors.
If you have any questions, please contact your local office. By working together and communicating more, we can complete your transactions more effectively.
Find each of our location’s contact information on our website at www.security1st.com/locations.
Updated: Friday, March 17, 2020
Doing Business Amid COVID-19
During this time of heightened awareness for everyone's health and safety, we encourage you to use the digital tools on our website. You can access these tools from any internet enabled device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.